Pre-K Program APPLICATION PROCESS
Pre-K applications for students ages 3 and 4 years old by August 1, will be accepted beginning January 11, 2021. Please note: Your application is not approved until you receive a letter of acceptance. Students with incomplete applications ( ex. missing well child exam or immunizations) will not be considered for placement on a class roster. Therefore, students will not be able to attend school until the application is complete. Slots are limited. Families
must qualify based on Arkansas Better Chance Grant requirements.
Should you have any questions please contact our Pre-K department via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-K APPLICATION Checklist
Please download and complete the following PDF forms before filling out the online Pre-K Application. You will be prompted to upload the completed forms as part of the application. A help document is available with some notes to assist in the process.
- Student Health Form (Spanish)
- Well Child Pre-Screening Form
- Physical/Well Child Exam Form
- Home Language Usage Survey
- PCSSD Pre-K Application (follow the link below)
To ensure processing of your application, please take scans or photos of the following items and attach them when prompted in the application form below.
- Proof of Income ( 1 month of income) Ex. Paycheck stubs (must be consecutive), 2020 W-2 forms, Tax Return, Etc. * Must Meet 200% of Poverty Guidelines
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Social Security Card
- Child's Up-To-Date Immunization Record
- Proof of Address
- Legal Documents
- Pertaining to student's medical, safety, and/or custody issues
- Documentation of receiving Special Services (ex. Speech, OT, PT, Behavior, Cognitive)
Parents are responsible for notifying the PCSSD PreK Registrar at 501-234-2065 of any changes in address or phone number.