UPDATE: Donation centers received so many donations in just a few days of being open. We welcome anyone in the community to stop by a donation center to pick up items you may need. Please see details below on donation site locations (maps are linked with school name).
PULASKI COUNTY, Ark. -- Pulaski County Special School District will set up four (4) donation centers in the district for staff and families affected by the tornado that hit our state on Friday, March 31, 2023. A donation center will be established in each feeder to allow our school community to access needs closest to them.
- Maumelle Feeder: Oak Grove Elementary, Room 112
- Mills Feeder: Mills Middle, Room 2001
- Robinson Feeder: Robinson Middle, Parent Resource Center
- Sylvan Hills Feeder: Sylvan Hills High, Building 1 Media Center
PCSSD will begin accepting donations on Tuesday, April 4 through next week), except for Friday, April 7 (the District schools are closed for professional development). If there is a need to extend the donation window, the District will inform the community. The donation centers will be open to drop off items between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. at Mills Middle, Robinson Middle and Sylvan Hills High. The donation center at Oak Grove Elementary will be open from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m.
The following items will be accepted at all donation sites:
- Non-perishable food items
- Cases of bottled water
- Clothing (infant - adult)
- Toiletries (soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, razors, etc.)
- Feminine hygiene products (tampons, pads, etc.)
- Baby items (diapers, wipes, etc.)
Below you will find resources if you are in need of immediate assistance.