MAUMELLE, Ark. -- The Pulaski County Special School District will be working closely with the project team from KINCO Constructors for the Maumelle High School facilities projects. During this process, PCSSD will share project updates on the Maumelle HS website and Facebook page.
Project Update of November 21, 2022
Short Term Schedule:
- Kinco has started site mobilization.
- ADEQ storm-water permit and SWPPP has been approved and erosion control (silt fence) has started.
- Kinco is coordinating for temporary power at the site.
- Existing baseball fence has been removed. Posts will remove prior to grading starting to prevent any hazards on site with open holes.
- Dirt contractor will begin mobilization next week and will be grading the week of 11/28. Work to begin at baseball and softball fields.