Maumelle, Ark. -- The Pulaski County Special School District will be working closely with the project team from KINCO Constructors for the Maumelle High School facilities projects. During this process, PCSSD will share project updates on the Maumelle HS website and Facebook page.
Project Update - February 9, 2023
Baseball & Softball
- Earthwork: Rough grading is complete at both the softball field and baseball field.
- Concrete: The softball dugout slabs are in place as well as the backstop footing. The first base dugout slab is complete and work will begin on the third base dugout next week.
- Masonry: Dugout masonry (CMU) delivers tomorrow and the masons will start laying block on the softball dugouts next week.
- Misc Items: The back stop poles will be installed in two weeks. The bases for the sports lighting delivered this week.
Field House/Track & Field:
- Earthwork: The building pad is cut to grade but there are a couple areas of undercut that will need completed. Currently working on new field house drive.
- Storm Drainage: The large storm drain lines are onsite and being installed east of the new field house.
- Utilities: Service lines are being extended this week and next.
- Concrete: Foundations for the new field house will begin soon.